Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Alabama Woman

 "Alabama Woman"



Alabama woman, hope you love me a million times as much as I do you.

You're as hot as the Alabama summer sun.

When the southern heat burns the head and we get red.

I'm up in N.Y. and I miss your loving way.

Without you I feel tired and dead.

Recall all the words you said.

This makes me want to nibble on your ear.

Hear familiar soft spoken words.

Can smell your body's lilac scent.

I can't afford to pay New York City rent.

City winter eye sore unlike the breezy Southern Alabama's Gulf Shore.

Which makes me miss your kisses even more.

Seeing you in the summer is what's in store.

Can't wait to knock at your door.

Before you go to bed.

Ours is done not said.

Love south's cumulus clouds above.




Love Jon Billet- 12/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment