Wednesday, December 16, 2015

When The Shit Ran - I Hit The Fan

"When The Shit Ran - I Hit The Fan"





Give and take the teeth out of my mouth.

Puking in the pants.

Always throwing raving rants.

I can't see who I am at all.

My world is small.


The e-mails always sail through to you.

What can I do?

It's all code blue.

The day is new.

Always an apple banana stew.


Swimming in the lord's tears.

Got my peers.

They are all queers.

Without many fears.


I live a year at a time.

My life has no reason nor rhyme.

In the theater's mime.


Action redaction.

For a poem of mine.


Speak silently.

I can't hear a word your saying.

Owe you my paying.

It's weighing heavenly on my mind.

Already found what your going to find.


There are no laws or order.

My pants' mouth is in foul dis odor.

Have constipation of diarrhea.

Away with my problems down the drain.



Anonymous Bosch- 12/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment