Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Dreaming On My Feet

"Dreaming On My Feet"




I was sleeping in my dream.

Dreaming your dream.

You and I walked out of the dream.

We felt sleepy in my bed.

It has been a long and strenuous day in a century's dream.

The bathroom radiator is clanking and giving off steam.

A sky cloud is bursting at its seam.

Dreaming in a gin and tonic's bathtub.

Warm water wets me in my intoxicating slumbers.

I am half consciously, soaked to the bone.

Watching the sky brighten up in lightning strikes.

I can hear the loud thunderclaps, as I fully awaken.



The world is being pulled by a pulley and we are all being moved.

Circling around a sun, somewhere in the cosmos.

I float in space with a cosmonaut pilot ace.

Dream about the planets' phenomenal pace in a universal race.




                      Jon Billet-Revised 11/26/15

No comments:

Post a Comment