Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve

"Thanksgiving Eve"



You are an art peace song's sublime.

It's light outside and the sun is starting to shine.

Your eyes light up as it does.

The life I live is mischievous mystery to me.

The one you live, is one of practicality.

I am an outside outcast socially.

It will be as it will be ostensibly.

Your loves secret is a possibility.

Life can be looked on, in poetic partiality.

A judge's mentality to the many.

What I say I can't see.

I have no idea what is to be.

But it only can happen if you're happy for me.

How fun to be among the free.

Like eating mashed potatoes in a cumulus cloud's sea.

At a table with stuffed turkey.

Apple pies fly by our sky, too.

Trillions of thanksgiving stars glow into your face.

Happy Thanksgiving, Andy.

Love Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment