Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Rest In Pieces

                       "Rest In Pieces"



Let the world wake up before I go to sleep.

Don't let me go to sleep anytime sooner.

I hope my eclipse isn't solar but is lunar.


I don't write that well.

Learned in school how to spell.

My undiscovered thoughts lie in a wishing well.


School bell rings and wishes I would go to hell.

It's 7 here and 11 in heaven.

I hope I make it there, before I am called.


While you still can drop me a romantic line.

Write your name on the dotted dollar sign.

That way I'll always know that you will be mine.


Keys may not open every door.

While I'm waiting for judgement, lay with me on your floor.

We can live in the center of the earth's core, forever more.




Send My Love To Andy- Jon Billet 12/28/15

No comments:

Post a Comment