Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Water Spouts

                    "The Water Spouts"


The taps never leak in the water company.

I am thankful I have any at all.

Drinking too much of it.

Some Mid East and African countries have very little or none at all.

I only realize this on Yom Kippur and Thanksgiving.

When I give up and steal my water.

The human water fountain frontier's cafe.

Water will always come my way.

i hope-

I just sit and mope for the thirstiest of one's.


A transparency is not my thing.

Then you can see what I'm wearing under my clothes.

Nobody knows what clothes they end up wearing.


Tarot card and bridge are games I don't play.

Chess pieces are a mess to me and checkers were made to simple to be.


Can't I think about anything to write about?

How about somebody else?

How can that be done?

Only by reverse osmosis.


Magical star monies' flying machines.

Green caffeine's give you a trip around the world.


Sound goes down and I get fed up.

Get up and out of your dreams.

Fall down umbrella to skies above.

Pink and yellow clouds fly by my winter windows.

Snow fell in a mountainous well.


Jon Billet- 12/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment