Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mr. Minotti

                             "Mr. Minotti"





Mr. Minotti has a name you can't make up.

Typical teacher's name of history.

Ernie Rutherford and J.J. Thompson.

Look them up on Facebook and they are sure to show up.

Ask any teenage kid.

They will tell you food stories about the school cafeteria.

Is the food made of real ingredients?

It's seven a.m. and the school bells awaken me from my dream.

We are all traveling through space at an ever faster pace.

I just graduated Jr. High School.

Dreading the new kids at the High School.

They are too grown up like the teachers are.

Even have my Jr. High School Diploma.

I'm all grown up.

The problem with the High School kids is that they want to grow up.

They never will.

So my time will stand still if I ever grow up.

I'll be dead in the eternal heavenly outer space.

Can't wait to graduate from Nassau Community College.



Written by Rickert & Billet-11.27.15

No comments:

Post a Comment